Since Thursday, 17 February, the following protective restrictions have been removed throughout Switzerland:
Information about the protection concept of the mountain railways is available here.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
A real highlight at Resort Hotel Alex is the wine list, with around 400 positions it is one of the best and most exclusive in Zermatt. It also contains rarities and older vintages from all over the world, including many renowned provenances from the Valais, Italy, France and the rest of Europe.
Our host and hotelier René Hürlimann is a passionate wine connoisseur and looks forward to discovering different wine regions of the world with you.
Friday, 2 December 2022
From 7 p.m
Wine tasting «Bella Italia»
Discover the following wines together with us:
- Alma Gran Cuvée Brut (Bellavista, Franciacorta)
- Sauvignon Blanc "Quartz" (Terlan Winery)
- Poggio alle Gazze (Tenuta dell'Ornellaia)
- Tignanello (Marchesi Antinori)
- Flacianello (Fontodi)
- Barbera d'Alba Elena (Roberto Sarotto)
- Barolo Dagromis (Gaia)
In addition you will enjoy a Valais aperitif plate, a 4-course menu as well as coffee/tea & digestif (Grappa, Amaro)
Price per person CHF 250
Thursday, 26 January 2023
From 7 p.m
Tasting of Valais wines
Join us to discover the following wines:
- Johannisberg (L'Orpailleur, Uvrier)
- Petite Arvine (Boven family, Chamoson)
- Fendant Tradition (Domaine des Muses, Sierre)
- Cornalin Réserve (J. Biber, Salgesch)
- Humagne Rouge Antica (Domaine Cornulus, Savièse)
- Pinot Noir Réserve (Domaine des Muses, Sierre)
In addition, you will enjoy a Valais aperitif plate, a 4-course menu as well as coffee/tea & digestif from Morand.
Price per person CHF 200