«A Touch With a Difference»
Horário de expediente: 15 às 20 horas
Common Sense*, 55 mins, CHF 120.—
A relaxing full body aromatherapy massage that combines the sense of touch and smell of a 100% pure Lavender or Cedarwood essential oil to promote equilibrium of body and mind.
Sole Revival*, 55 mins, CHF 120.–
A revitalizing massage from knees down to the feet using 100 % pure Peppermint essential oil on targeted pressure points.
Head Massage*, 55 mins, CHF 120.–
A wonderful treatment that addresses the shoulder, neck and scalp. By oxygenating the head, mental fatigue and stress is reduced. On request, we will use Neem oil to condition your hair leaving it glossy & healthy.
Snow LEGS Meltdown*, 55 mins, CHF 128.–
Specially designed for skiers / snowboarders. To overcome soreness and stiffness in the legs, we will work on the lower back, gluteus (buttock muscles), front and back of the legs and the feet for maximum recuperation so that you can return to the slopes day after day.
No More Knots*, 55 mins, CHF 128.—
A deep tissue / sports massage targeting individual muscles or problem areas which can help with chronic pain and injury rehabilitation. This is also a good massage for those who like deep pressure bodywork.
* Above massages are available for 25 minutes at CHF 65.-
On the Rocks, 50 mins, CHF 120.—
A heated volcanic Basalt stones massage that works on the muscular level for deep and profound relaxation. (Not suitable for pregnant women or those with heart conditions.)
3 hours prenotice required.
Chi Nei Tsang, 55 mins, CHF 120.—
A Taoist abdominal massage designed to provide deep healing from within by working directly on internal organs and energy blockages.
Pregnancy Massage, 55 mins, CHF 120.–
An all over body massage which is nurturing and safe for the mum. The aim is to relieve aching back, heavy legs, reduce stress, increase body circulation. (Not recommended for pregnant ladies in the 1st trimester.)
Lymphatic Drainage Therapy, 80 mins, CHF 165.-
A systematic, light pressure massage designed to improve the immune system and aid in the elimination of waste and toxins from the body.
- Please make massage and beauty treatment appointments at the hotel reception.
- Please inform your therapist of any health conditions, allergies or injuries that may affect your massage or beauty treatments.
- To ensure that you fully enjoy the massage treatments, please shower before so that your skin is
clean and fresh.
- Private Yoga instructions are available on request
- Please allow 3 hours notice of cancellation and changes. Otherwise you will be billed for the appointment. Late arrivals will receive treatment for the remaining time in the appointment and no shows will also be billed in full.